Saturday, July 7, 2007


What a Find.
Went to several yard sales today and look what called out to me. This is a wrought iron twin headboard. I just love it. You will never believe that it only cost me $8.00. Not sure where it will find a place to rest, but for now it is in my garden. Also found a Mahogany desk that I am picking up tomorrow.
Thanks Laura for all my treasures.
I have been busy with my Summer Sweet Goodness Swap. Oh no, you can not see a thing yet. Will post later, after my treasures have been mailed to my friend.
Can't wait to see what all of you received.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

That looks great in your garden! What a great deal!

Christina J. said...

Oh my, I really love that! It's gorgeous. I can't believe it only cost you $8! What a fantastic find.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Your comments were very sweet and appreciated!
That headboard is fabulous and for only $8 wow!
Blessings!

The French Nest said...

Thanks for stopping by the nest and for your sweet comments!

Wow! What a fantastic deal! That will look stunning in your garden surrounded by all of the flowers!

Kate

Betty Jo said...

What a great find! It looks awesome in your garden. xoxo

Faerylandmom said...

That looks beautiful! Thank you for stopping by. :-)





Powered By Blogger