Friday, July 27, 2007

SHOW & TELL FRIDAY


Show and Tell Friday
Hosted by Kelli @ There's No Place Like Home
There is no place like home







I did my first swap on Sweet Goodness Swaps.
We were to send gifts to our swap partner in Orange and Yellow.
This is my container. We were to think of something unusual.
Mine was a Hot Air Ballon. I used a wicker basket to hold the gifts
and wire to suppend a soccer ball on the top. The ball was then covered
in orange tissue paper to hide the ball. I thought this was unusal.If I ever
did a Hot Air Ballon again. I would make some changes. I would probably
do paperMache for the ballon part.

12 comments:

LBP said...

I think it looks great! How creative!

Thanks for sharing!

Linda

Cheryl said...

Very cute~

Reviekat said...

Very creative! I love the bright colors of the orange and yellow. :)

Susie said...

You did a good job working in those two colors. Quite creative :)

Susan said...

That is a very interest project. You must come to my site and read about the hot air balloon we owned.
Susan

Patty said...

how cute and how creative. I love it

Unknown said...

Unusual and creative! What a fun thing to be involved in. Have a great weekend.

Kelli said...

That is so neat...I love it!! As soon as I saw it I was reminded by Susan's (Penless Thoughts) hot air balloon! I really like the bright, fun colors you chose!
Kelli

Carole Burant said...

What a simply delightful idea!! You were indeed very creative to come up with a hot air balloon:-) xo

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

You came up with a very unique idea and did a great job creating it!

Katherine

Myrna said...

Very creative! It looks like it is ready to take off and fly through the sky!

Kim said...

How creative. Very inventive. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog.





Powered By Blogger