Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sweet Goodness Swap












I received my gift package on Tuesday.
What a great surprised awaited me in the basket
First the basket was nice in it's self and that would
have been plenty, but there was so much more.
All these precious items are from Christina @ This Girl Beads



A lovely plate, right up my alley. Along with that, cookies to serve on it.


I received lovely handmade note cards. Love those!!


Next was a silver fork with the tins bent to hold a recipe card and even a recipe with it.


I leave the best for last. A very special ring basket that was handmade by
my partner. I know that took time and talent to make. I really love it!!!



If you have not participated in Sweet Goodness Swaps, you may want to
consider it the next time one comes around.
Info can be found at Sweet Goodness Swaps

3 comments:

Christina J. said...

I'm so glad you liked everything - especially the ring basket! :) Looking forward to my package!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

What a fabulous basket of goodies! The plate is beautiful!

Katherine

Laurie Anne said...

I LOVE the fork. How sweet and gotta love that monogram :0)





Powered By Blogger