Thursday, July 26, 2007



Hosted by Iris at Sting In My Heart http://eph2810.com/

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
~ Psalm 100:4 (NIV)




I am thankful that God has unconditional love for me
I am thankful that no matter how many times I mess up,
God is always there to pick me up
I am thankful for the provisions God has given me
I am thankful for my daughter and the grands she has given me
I am thankful that I was raised by a Christian Mother
I am thankful that I know God is in Control
I am thankful that I have a peace of mind
I am thankful that I live in a free country and can worship God as I please

5 comments:

ellen b. said...

Amen and amen! Blessings...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

Lyndy said...

Wonderful list to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings, Lyndy

Mary said...

Amen! His unconditional love is so amazing. Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your day

Hopeful Spirit said...

Wonderful summary! Have a great weekend.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I'm thankful for many of the same things, Linda. :-)

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

Hugs,

Diane





Powered By Blogger