Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Please visit Iris for more Thankful Thursday's
It is late in the day, but never too late to give THANKS to the Lord
I find it difficult today to write my THANKFULS, because there is just so much I am THANKFUL for.
The Lord is so good .
I am THANKFUL for His promises to me as His child. I know that He is taking care of me and allowing me to grow spiritually in my own special way. I know that He will always be here for me to guide and dirrect me in the right direction.
I am so THANKFUL for friends in the Lord who show their concern and love for me. It is so
special to know someone cares for you .
I am so THANKFUL that I know the Risen Saviour.
That He and the Father cared for me, to make a way out of my sin.
That mercy and Grace are mine.
I am THANKFUL that God has chosen me and given
me gifts to serve Him. That He keeps me going.
Gives me rest when needed and a push when I start slowing down too much.
THANKFUL He has given my a heart to serve.
For I know without Him I am nothing.
Without Him I can do nothing.
And with Him ALL things are possible
I am Thankful that I am in my right mind.
That I can get out of bed every morning.
That I can see, hear, speak, touch and smell.
Thankful that I have a song in my heart
and peace within.

2 comments:

Nancie said...

This is a very sweet thankful post! You have such a thankful heart and I greatly encouraged by God's goodness to you. I am thankful too that with God all things are possible. No matter what we go through in this life, God is with us and will give us strength and grace to live for Him and serve Him. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. May God continue to bless you abundantly!

Denise said...

This was so sweet, bless you.





Powered By Blogger