Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday


The Lord is so good to me. He has seen me through some of life's hardest trials. Although the road at time has been difficult, I would not change a thing. My trials have given me strength and endurance for the race that is ahead of me. We all are in a race and we need to have that endurance. We must continue to serve the Lord in spite of what is going on in our lives.

I know my God can do anything. I also know He is with me always. I thank Him today for all I have gone through (with His guidance & help) , because of it He has made me a better person.

So this weeks Thankful Thursday is ALL for you Lord,

"Thank you Lord"

I choose to rejoice in Him and His work in me

Today and everyday is about you Lord

3 comments:

Dana said...

My study this morning was on our trials and how the Lord sustains us. Hang in there, God is soveriegn :) Have a blessed weekend.

Sharon said...

I identify completely. The Lord is your defender. Blessings.

sharon,
http://thereservoir.wordpress.com/

eph2810 said...

Amen to that, Linda. It is true - although the trails and tribulations I have been through have been painful - I know that it help to me focus more on Him and take the eyes of myself.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always...





Powered By Blogger