Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Hosted by Iris at Sting in My Heart


Please stop by to join in and see others that are Thankful for what God is doing


It has been a difficult week ,

yet still I will Praise God for seeing me through.

I am so Thankful that I have a God who knows me personally

I am Thankful He is able to take care of all my hurt feelilngs

I am Thankful that when others let me down, He is ALWAYS there

I am Thankful for the Word of God

and all of the directions contained it it.

I am Thankful that I have a God that is ALIVE.

I am Thankful that I have a caring husband who is also a Man of God

I am Thankful for my home and all that God has provided for me

I am Thankful that Spring has finally come to the Northeast

I am so Thankful for the love and to love family members

Thankful for all you blog sisters!





7 comments:

Tricia said...

What a great list, thanks for sharing!

bp said...

I'm thankful for spring too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Denise said...

I will pray for you dear one.

Shari said...

I'm sorry that this was a hard week for you. I'm glad that you have a Heavenly Father and a caring husband to lean on and to encourage you.

Love Bears All Things said...

Bless your sweet heart. Thanks for visiting me. I went by my parents graves today. My sister is having the plot bordered by brick and we picked out gravel to put on top. I bought an urn for flowers and bought supplies for arrangements. I miss them so much.
I don't know what the hurt was you experienced this week but I pray for healing.
Mama Bear

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for sharing.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings!

Crystal said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog last week! I know how hard it is to be thankful when you have had a difficult week!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings





Powered By Blogger